The name Aquila (eagle) comes from the Latin language. The eagle is the tallest branch of the olive tree. A priest blesses the branch and then it is returned to the field at the end of the harvest so that the next year’s production will be successful.
In 1891 the grandfather of the company’s owners was the first to plant Koroneiki olive trees in the village of Raches. Since then, the Lyberopoulos family has been cultivating and harvesting the olive trees with passion and love for their trees and land.
The cultivation cycle starts in mid-February. They use traditional methods. The members of the Lyberopoulos family believe that high quality olive oil simply cannot be produced with the excessive use of chemicals or by stressing the tree in order to produce a large crop.
For this reason, Aquila Deli olive oil:
- is produced from a single variety
- is of exceptionally low acidity
- has a deep, bright, green color
- has a smooth and bittersweet taste with aromas of freshly cut grass, tomatoes and almond
- it is a very fine extra virgin olive oil from Messinia, with fresh aroma and taste, rich in texture and healthy antioxidants.
Its uniqueness…grows only in Greece
Aquilla Deli Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be found in 500ml and 5l packages.
|MONDAY||09:00 - 21:00|
|TUESDAY||09:00 - 21:00|
|WEDNESDAY||09:00 - 21:00|
|THURSDAY||09:00 - 21:00|
|FRIDAY||09:00 - 21:00|
|SATURDAY||09:00 - 21:00|
|SUNDAY||09:00 - 21:00|