Fraggos Private Theoretical Tutoring School has been operating in Kalamata for 25 years with the aim of providing its students with a suitable educational environment in which they will develop character, moral principles and a love of learning. From the 1st year of junior high school to the 3rd year of senior high school and the admission to the university and the achievement of their goals, the Fraggos Private Theoretical Tutoring School supports the efforts of its students.
Mrs Fraggos is always close to her students and their parents, thus forming a lifelong relationship that does not end with admission to the University.
By setting up small groups of students with the same needs or even by providing special private courses, her educational philosophy is:
- Rigor in Education
- Guiding students to follow their instructions & advice
- Following demanding study programmes
- Continuous guidance and psychological support of her students in their struggle
- Always up to date on all changes in the educational system and modern examination method
- Immediate familiarisation and practical training of the students in the I.E.P. educational policy bank subjects.
Mrs Fraggos is known for her excellent scientific training, her long teaching experience, her willingness and teaching ability and, in general, her excellent pedagogical background. She is the one who will educate, guide and inspire students in this challenging journey through knowledge and lead students to the university. Essential characteristics of the Fraggos Private Theoretical Tutoring School are:
- Specialisation in the Theoretical Direction
- Experience inside the Classroom
- Continuous Renewal and Adaptation
- Pioneering Educational Innovations
- A close relationship with Students and their Parents
Fraggos Private Theoretical Tutoring School. The first step for proper learning and the subsequent success of your children. Trust her.
|MONDAY||15:00 - 21:00|
|TUESDAY||15:00 - 21:00|
|WEDNESDAY||15:00 - 21:00|
|THURSDAY||15:00 - 21:00|
|FRIDAY||15:00 - 21:00|
|SATURDAY||09:00 - 15:00|