A 3-hour private dining experience complete with cooking class, to satisfy even the most demanding palates. A renowned Greek head chef prepares and cooks with you a surprise three-course Mediterranean feast in his restaurant, in the heart of Kalamata, using the freshest of ingredients. It’s private dining with friends and family at its finest.
You’ll participate in a cooking class and a private lunch or dinner, prepared by a Greek chef in his restaurant in Kalamata.
Upon request, you may also enjoy the meal in the outdoor area right next to the restaurant or at an olive grove.
You just need to pick the time and place and the chef will prepare a surprise menu just for you, tailored to your individual dietary preferences.
The renowned Greek chef has prepared feasts for many politicians, including Barack Obama, Angela Merkel, François Hollande and Mahmoud Abbas, while he also served as head chef of the former President of the Hellenic Republic.
He has over 30 years of experience and is returning to his homeland Kalamata, where he’ll cook a private meal just for you and your friends or family.
This private dining experience is available Tuesday-Sunday all-year round, for lunch or dinner.
Mondays and public holidays are excluded.
You can have a choice of Greek appetizers, Mediterranean cuisine, or traditional or modern Greek cuisine.
Part 1: Cooking Class
You have the option of participating in the food preparation, in the form of a cooking class, guided and assisted by the chef. You might even learn how to make pasta from scratch.
The chef uses the freshest of ingredients from all over Messinia, converting them into one of the best Mediterranean culinary experiences.
Part 2: Private or Semi-Private Lunch or Dinner
The meal consists of appetizer, main and dessert, true to the Mediterranean tradition, and is paired with amazing Messinian wines.
You’ll enjoy private dining with friends and family at its finest, in groups of no more than 10 people.
What’s more you can choose between indoor or al fresco dining.
To make your experience even more memorable, here are some tips:
- Notify us of any special dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, flexitarian, etc.)
- Notify us of any allergies (e.g. food allergies, allergies to bees, etc.)
Small groups of 4-6 people: 90,00€/per person
Contact us to request a price:
- For individual and family bookings.
- For groups with less than 4 or more than 6 participants.
- For organizing your tour and transfer from Athens.
We can also design and provide private tailor-made tours and multi-day tours in the region of Peloponnese and all over Greece upon request.
Drop us a line at [email protected] and together we’ll come up with a tailor-made gastronomic experience just for you!
Included in the price
- Cooking class & lunch or dinner
- Local drinks
- Tour leader
- Public Liability insurance
- All taxes
Excluded from the price
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Transfer (optional)
- The dining experience may be combined with a Wine Tasting or the Food Tour & Olive oil tasting in Kalamata upon request.
- The dining experience must be booked in advance.
- The menu may be tailored to your individual dietary needs.
- Micro-catering at your own place is available upon request.
- If you have your own vehicle, we can organise a pick-up from a central location in Kalamata.
- Availability: Tuesday-Sunday all-year round, excluding public holidays.
- Languages: English & Greek. Other languages can be provided at an extra charge.
- Family friendly.
- Wheelchair accessible 80%.
Mama's flavours reserves the right to postpone or cancel the activity due to bad weather. If the tour is cancelled, you may choose an alternative date or request a full refund.
Mama's flavours Health Measures & Guidelines for Travelers & Partners
Mama's flavours is committed to caring for the health and well-being of its travelers and its partners. For this reason, we have specified some necessary health measures and guidelines which must be followed by all travelers and Mama's flavours partners...Please visit our website www.mamasflavours.gr for more clarifications & information.