At the private school Ekpedeftiria Bouga their ambition is that the citizen of the future will be able to dream of a better world.
Having this in mind, the philosophy of the private school Ekpedeftiria Bouga has the following aims:
- Gaining knowledge which will give a child a certain and stable future in the real world.
- Creative and active learning through research and observation. Their aim is to have activated and critical thinking students.
- The development of talents, inclinations and skills through individualised teaching.
- Connecting school experience and knowledge with the current reality so that the knowledge will be useful and beneficial.
- Informing the students and having them take part in activities which have to do with things happening locally and worldwide.
- Cultivating language ability and all the forms of communication.
- Cultivating sensitivity and humanity
- Taking part in public affairs through group activities and educational programs.
So that these aims can be accomplished at the private school Ekpedeftiria Bouga the teachers are experienced and trained systematically by going to seminars and taking part in workshops.
At the private school Ekpedeftiria Bouga they want the learning experience to be entertaining and creative for students, which will lead to forming and developing their personality.
Enrollments for each school year begin in March and you can express your interest online, or on the Official Facebook Page of the school or by phone at (27210) 92022 – 92122.
The Academy is a new department at Ekpedeftiria Bouga for 3- 13 year olds! Who can take part? Children from the Bougas School, local schools and the Creative Activity Center, who have already begun doing extracurricular activities and want to practice more intensively, more methodically, and more effectively. The Academy is for children who want to develop their talents in sports and activities using the unique school facilities. Classes are taught by teachers, tutors and by professionals with deep knowledge of each subject, in the evenings of each week. Every child can choose the activities they want, and can be transferred by bus once every hour from the main square (16:30, 17:30, 18:30. 19:30).
Summer Camp 2020. In an environment of absolute safety and compliance with all the necessary preventive measures of E.O.D.Y. the Summer Camp of the schools started again this year. Dancing, playing, creative constructions and sports are just some of the activities that fill children's days and make their summer more fun and exciting! The goal of the Bouga schools is for the children to have a good time and by "travelling" to get to know the whole world!