- 4 medium potatoes cut into small pieces
- 3 oranges cut into small pieces
- 2 small onions finely chopped
- 20 olives (traditionally they use 7 black and 13 green oils with savory)
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
We cook the potatoes in salted water for 10-15 minutes. We drain them off and let them cool down.
In a round bowl, we put the boiled potatoes, the orange pieces, the onion and the olives.
In a glass, we mix well the vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil and pour them over the salad. We sprinkle with oregano. If you wish, you may add a few chopped fresh onions.
We mix the salad well by using two forks and we serve it with fresh bread.